Please note that the Lord Worcestercleucch sections of our
website are humorous fiction; the rest of the site is factual.
Cherryton Park was designed 1722-25 by the famous Anglo-Italian architect Colinus Cambellini.
The Temple of Truth & Virtue and other follies designed by William Kentish, 1733-34.
Interiors remodeled by Robert McAdam, circa 1763.
The West and South Lodges designed in 1803 by James Wyatthump.
New Stables and other outbuildings by Jeffry Wyattvilleshire, 1817.
Cherryton Park has been occupied continuously by the St. Merion family since it was built.
Click here to see a photo of Merion Manor, the St. Merion family lodge in Lorset.
Please note: The Marquess of Worcestercleucch, the St. Merion family, Cherryton Park,
Merion Manor, Dussex, Lorset, and all associated titles, histories, and houses are completely fictional creations. Any resemblance to persons,
living or dead, or to actual places, is purely coincidental.
These fictional creations, the W cipher, the drawing of Cherryton Park, and the cartoon of Lord Worcestercleucch are all
Copyright © 1999-2016 by The DiCamillo Companion, Ltd.